Wednesday, November 11, 2009

3F'09 Chalet

Actually there's not much activities in the chalet. Basically we just camp in the room playing dai di, play psp, watch tv. On the first day, we entered the room before we checked somehow but we didn't had the key so no air-con or fan and it was damn hot. Then we went to different places in groups and my group was trapped outside the room when it started raining and we had no key -.-. The barbecue we had was nice btw. Nicest barbecue I ever had, like those bought ones. The first time the meat are cooked into nice colours and taste nice lol. Later that night some of us went to Kbox, some went for overnight LAN while others stay in the room. I was in the kbox group and most of us sang till our voice changed. The hardest was probably the last song, 情歌王, which lasted for more than 10min and everyone was half dead after singing that. We sang until 2am and I missed watching hotshot sian. On the second day, a few things happened. First was when one of my friend was sleeping with mouth opened, another friend squeeze some chilli sauce inside. The one sleeping woke up and tasted it for a while LOL. Next thing was when Jinghe and I was doing some cleaning then we heard a phone ringing. It was quite a soft volume and we looked around. But the only phone we can see is the one on the table near us, the one with the battery taken out and put at the side. Then we started laughing at it though it's quite freaky lol. A lot of people went home or cca the 2nd night then the rest of the boys camped at the room playing psp. I think the psp is going to spoil sooner or later, as we charged it for more than 3 times on that day. Then the third day was nothing much. I slept till 9 then everybody was trying to wake me up lol. We packed up then started playing toilet roll, and I was hit innocently for so many times -.-. Psp's credit goes to minghao's dad for buying it XD.

Probably the first english song I posted



I can't even save myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home